LIBRARY RULES & PROCEDURES
- Students will respect others and school property.
- Always bring a library pass.
- Treat library books and computers kindly.
- Students will speak in a quite voice while in the library.
- Students are encouraged to return library books on time.
- Materials that have been damaged or lost will be paid for by the student.
- Students must have a Smithville School Internet Policy signed before they can access the internet on library computers.
- Library computers are for research, school assignments, and book tests.